Today in English class we continued to work on our weekly assigned grammar rule. Each week Ms. Hegeman assigns a new grammar rule for us to learn and perfect. However, this tactic is not working for me because English is a skill which requires patients. Moving on to a new grammar rule each and every week is not a suitable amount of time for me to perfect any given rule. I am not the fastest or slowest learner, but it do take time for me to comprehend something so vital to my future writing skills. These Rules may be helpful to use through my essays but these rules are also hard to remember. Though these rules may be hard to remember, i have been able to remember rule 2 which was possessions.
Even though i may come to school late, i also try to interpret the rules but its seems that the more i try the more i mess up. Also i know that these rules are for our own good and its preparing us for college i think we need to take these rules one step at a time. It seems as if we are rushing through the rules and jumping into other lessons which makes it hard for me to stay on track throughout this second marking period. I also think that we should take it one lesson at a time.

I do think missing so much class time is making it difficult for you. I would also suggest that you try to make up missed work by coming for tutoring.
ReplyDelete