Friday, May 9, 2014
Voices 10 (The Brotherhood/Sister Sol)
Wow. The only word I can say about the event i attended last night. Last night i attended an event hosted by The Brotherhood/ Sister Sol called voices. Voices is The Brotherhood/Sistersols signature annual benefit highlighting their youth and life changing programming. The event provides an extraordinary opportunity for supporters to celebrate BHSS’s commitment to helping youth develop into critical thinkers and community leaders.
Last night was a wonderful night. I've met a couple of famous people such as Michael Ealy and Salt from Salt and pepper. Its cool learning how to network and talk to so much people and donors interested in the program. Also one of my brothers from my chapter gave a speech. I was really proud of him and the way he presented himself. Also one of my chapter leaders read a poem and really did well. I really enjoyed the event and i'm looking forward to attending next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I had a great time there also Ronnie. Events like this helps remind myself how blessed I am to be apart of the Bro - Sis program.
ReplyDeleteSounds like an excellent event. I wish I could be there, everyone sounds like they had a fun time.
ReplyDeleteI agree, the event as amazing. I had a great time as well. Being able to be apart of this event gave me a feel of how it would be in the real world.
ReplyDeleteDo you get to know people from other chapters? How many chapters are there?
ReplyDelete