Dear mom,
I am passionate about many things. For example my family, my friends, my phone, but someone who I am really passionate about is my mother. Ever since the day I was born my mom has shown me nothing but love and devotion. My mom has been taking care of me for seventeen years of my life and taught me so many things such as learning how to save money, how to be confident, and most importantly how to become independent. The reason why I love and respect my mother so much is because not only did she teach me how have respect for others, but she also taught me how to become independent. I lost my father at a young age but instead of constantly mourning my mom took the initiative to fill his role and raise me as both my mom and dad. Even when she was at her lowest point she turned that negative situation around and made it something positive. The actions that she took influenced me to become a strong independent young man. She also taught me how to have a positive mind-set, because she is not always going to be there to back me up when I am at my lowest point. I can honestly say my mom is one of the best people that I have met in my life, and I am proud that she is in it. Thanks mom for always for always being there. I Love You.
Sincerely, Ronnie
I'm sorry to hear you lost your father, but it is great that you have such a supportive mother. Did you show her this blog post?
ReplyDelete